A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Rathbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rathbone
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rathbone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabel Rathbone, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathbone graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Rathbone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabel Servici Rathbone MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Isabel S. Rathbone practice?
- Dr. Isabel Rathbone has 1 office location.
Dr. Isabel Rathbone practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists and West Haven Addiction Specialists.