A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Schuermeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabel Schuermeyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuermeyer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuermeyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabel Schuermeyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuermeyer graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schuermeyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabel Nieves Schuermeyer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isabel N. Schuermeyer practice?
- Dr. Isabel Schuermeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Isabel Schuermeyer practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.