A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Schuermeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabel Schuermeyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabel Schuermeyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuermeyer graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schuermeyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabel Nieves Schuermeyer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isabel N. Schuermeyer practice?
- Dr. Isabel Schuermeyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isabel Schuermeyer practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.