A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Tolentino-Mirasol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabel Tolentino-Mirasol, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino-Mirasol graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tolentino-Mirasol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Dvamc Medical Center- Northport, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabel Manalo Tolentino-Mirasol MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Isabel M. Tolentino-Mirasol practice?
- Dr. Isabel Tolentino-Mirasol has 1 office location.
Dr. Isabel Tolentino-Mirasol practices Psychiatry near Northport, NY.
See Northport Psychiatrists.