Dr. Isabel Vigil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isabel Vigil?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Isabel Vigil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 6th, 2017

Would Not Recommend

This doctor refused to see me after I was in a car and wanted to follow up with her to receive proper care. I left her practice shortly after. When my brother went to her office he was cursed at and had racial slurs said to him. Vigil does not perform procedures that most doctors should do and promotes the sales of vitamins and minerals more than she does actual medical practice. I would not recommend to anyone who needs quality healthcare for medical conditions. She is a subpar physician and her staff are completely offensive, rude, and unprofessional.

December 2nd, 2016

Excellent Family Practice General Physician

September 18th, 2016

Dr. Vigil review

Prescribed medication I am allergic to. Tells me to go to emergency room for PCP issues. Front desk scheduling is a nightmare. They call to remind me of my appointments at my emergency contact number even though we have corrected them several times. Then when I show up for appt, they say I don't have. This happened 3x. Just received a letter that she will not be my doc. Now I have no one for much needed stomach medication refils or for my health care issus. Have to beg for follow up appt after tests, etc. She basically had zero interest in my health and I wish I never wasted my time there. Beware this doctor.

September 8th, 2015

this woman is one of the most unprofessional physicians and unaccommodating we have ever encountered. The physican and staff are negligent in returning calls as well as providing services outside of her practice

August 5th, 2013

Bossy and Doesn't Listen

She walked into the exam room, slapped the paper chart on the exam table and said her name. She did not give eye contact, say my name or shake my hand. Did not read any of my neatly handwritten answers to all the new pt. questions. Instead she read the MA's sloppy notes and asked me what they said! Ignored all my comments and concerns and handed me referrals for a bunch of tests, including the ones I told her I did not want to do. She took me by surprise when she reached out with one hand and roughly grabbed me by the throat. Wants lots of tests done and does not acknowledge the patient's right to refuse. I went home and threw away all of her papers. I'll never go back.

August 2nd, 2013

Retired

I like Dr. Vigil because she is a professional and her staff very friendly. I never have to wait very long.

June 4th, 2013

would not recommend

the staff does not respond to phone calls and most times you are talking to a machine. they do not call back either. Dr. vigil, in my opinion, is not knowledgeable but tries to make you think she is. this can be dangerous as in my case. I did not discover the damage she caused for over a year because I trusted her. I would not recommend her to anyone.

April 9th, 2012

Not for professional people

This doctor has a very highhanded view of patients supported by her less than courteous staff. If you expect mutual respect and trust from your doctor look elsewhere.

June 23rd, 2016