A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Virella-Lowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabel Virella-Lowell is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Virella-Lowell
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Virella-Lowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabel Virella-Lowell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Virella-Lowell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Virella-Lowell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabel L Virella-Lowell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Isabel L. Virella-Lowell practice?
- Dr. Isabel Virella-Lowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Isabel Virella-Lowell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Pulmonologists.