A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabell Holland-Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabell Holland-Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabell Holland-Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland-Davis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Holland-Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holland-Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isabell B. Holland-Davis practice?
Dr. Isabell Holland-Davis practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.