A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Holland-Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabel Holland-Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabel Holland-Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland-Davis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Holland-Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabel B Holland-Davis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Isabel B. Holland-Davis practice?
- Dr. Isabel Holland-Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Isabel Holland-Davis practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.