Overall Review

3.0

October 24th, 2016
Not a very nice experience
The doctor was not very nice and seemed upset. I had to wait almost 1.5 hours for my appointment. The treatment did not work and I am now looking for a new doctor.

June 3rd, 2016
This doctor is obnoxious, rude and mean not only to her patients but also her staff. How anybody can go to her is beyond me. You wait in her office for 1hour to 2 hours to see her and then she makes you feel like she is doing you a favor by seeing you.

May 19th, 2016
blocked me in the system for future appoinments for a $10.00 copay what a joke!!!!
first time appointment I had to wait for more than 1 hour to see the Doctor, not to mention that she argues with staff and everyone's hears the conversation, anyway being a new patient I tried to be patient I paid what I was ask for $15.00 copay. a year later I called to make a follow up appointment and am blocked in the system for an additional $10.00 copay that I wasn't even aware of. I will send her $10.00 but will look for a new dermatologist, not to mention that I am a medical biller myself and I never heard of such a thing. would never recommend her to anyone.!!!!!

January 29th, 2016
She is excellent all around. I have referred many friends but her wait time is horrendous!

December 21st, 2015
What a joke of a person that calls herself a Dr.!!! Very unprofessional to both patients and staff. Fights wtih the staff in front of waiting room while we have to sit for 2 overs PLUS watching a movie. This Dr. would be good if she cared more, she doesn't and her patients are just a $$ amount to her.

October 3rd, 2015
I don't recommend this doctor, to me it was a bad experience...if you want to wait 2 hours to be seen go to the a hospital you get better luck there she is overbooked and spends 10 minutes or less. It doesn't even give you time to ask questions. You go to a doctor to feel better not to feel stressed and disappointed. Services are not free so find a doctor that is worth your money.

August 10th, 2015
Great doctor! Had to wait awhile but she is worth it.

April 10th, 2015
I would highly recommend her, I love everything about her and her staff.

March 29th, 2014
beware!
Beware dr.llarda said I had pre cancer cells and without explaining the results of what I would experience after the freezing of part of my nose forehead, brow and sides of my nose, temple I can only say she had to buy her medical license. I was on fire, thank god their was a cvs a block away, as I needed ice packs for my ride home. I thank god I wasn't alone. Her assistant was the one that explained the blistering scabbing I would have. Needless to say I am scared and can't use any cream as it makes the sites swell and turn red. I am currently using a real Doctor in manhattan which I am very comfortable with ,I will be soon be going for a follow up and exam. Stay away from llarda if you want a real doctor obviously she's not.The only reason she got 1 star is because of it being a requirement .

March 19th, 2014
One of the worst ever
I wish I had research her first before I went through my primary doc'S referral. First appt. had to wait 2 1/2 hours. I asked her to take out a mole that change size in short time for biopsy. She says let's observe first. After that much wasted time waiting, I wasn't going to just take no for an answer. She did a 2 mins extraction then told me to come back in 2 weeks. I asked for first appt and made sure to come 30 mins early. Time comes and she was late 1 hour. They called me to examining room and waited another 30 mins before she finally came. She rushes and just say " sorry for the wait." Dry and horrible bedside manner. That will be my last time in her office.

November 19th, 2013
Mole check
I went for a general check of various moles. She took a biopsy of 3 moles and were the only 3 I made mention of in the visit because they were new. The result of one showed to be a dysplastic nevus meaning atypical mole that has a small chance of becoming malignant . She performed the excision but there were left over edges and needed a larger excision site. I then went to a plastic surgeon for the rest of the excision and now I am left with a large scar. The entire experience was rushed. As soon as I walked into the waiting room it was packed. although I showed up early I wasn't seen for 2 1/2 hours. Since I live nearby I even asked the receptionist if I can just go home and have her call me when my name came up, but I ended up sticking around. When I finally got back into the room the visit was rushed, again she seemed to only focus on the moles I mentioned and instead of taking a good look to determine cancer risk I felt she just hacked away and let the lab determine the result. I cried for weeks after the experience as I will forever be left with the reminder of the visit on my body any time I wear a swimsuit. I am a very reliable person as far as making sure to come back for rechecks and would gladly have returned in order to keep on eye on it instead of the initial biopsy. The moles I mentioned were all normal color, smaller than a pencil head, normal border but were simply just new moles and that is why I mentioned them. Even basic guidelines using the ABCD for melanoma stated these were low concerning moles. My husband also went to see her around the same time and had very similar experience, though fortunately left with only excision marks and no large scars, but with his visit she excised any mole he pointed out without a second thought. I have researched the skills of dermatologists and a skilled dermatologist has usually between a 70-80% accuracy with determining a concerning mole just by looks alone and not by excising every little thing. I feel she crams as many people she can in one day, even if it means you have a unusually long waiting time. It also seems she does not take the time to truly examine and make decisions on moles and simply chooses to remove everything (plus she gets an extra charge for each of those biopsy when there is no extra charge for simply looking). I will never go back and will now be forever cautious about future dermatology visits. I hope this will be useful to whoever goes to Dr Isabella. Please get a second opinion before she takes even the slight nick of you skin. I wish I had sought a second opinion but now I am mentally and physically scarred for life.

August 5th, 2013
First time consultation
Wow I came to the office and I had to wait 1 hour and a Half in order to be seeing by the doctor, very small place,very crowd, staff is okay but they need to be more helpfull and friendly. Doctor need to be more kindly, welcoming specially when patients are waiting there for almost two hours. Office space so tight. I don't think I will go back there again.