Dr. Isabella Ilarda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isabella Ilarda?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Isabella Ilarda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017

Wonderful visit

Dr. Ilarda was great! I came a few minutes late for my appointment but the staff was still so friendly and i was seen right away! Shes a great dermatologist, and I received excellent treatment. They even called to remind me of my next appointment. Highly recommended!

June 1st, 2017

Great Doctor!

Dr. Ilarda has been my dermatologist for over 2 years and has helped me a lot with my skin issues. I've recommended her to many friends and family and they have nothing but good things to say about her as well!

October 24th, 2016

Not a very nice experience

The doctor was not very nice and seemed upset. I had to wait almost 1.5 hours for my appointment. The treatment did not work and I am now looking for a new doctor.

June 3rd, 2016

This doctor is obnoxious, rude and mean not only to her patients but also her staff. How anybody can go to her is beyond me. You wait in her office for 1hour to 2 hours to see her and then she makes you feel like she is doing you a favor by seeing you.

May 19th, 2016

blocked me in the system for future appoinments for a $10.00 copay what a joke!!!!

first time appointment I had to wait for more than 1 hour to see the Doctor, not to mention that she argues with staff and everyone's hears the conversation, anyway being a new patient I tried to be patient I paid what I was ask for $15.00 copay. a year later I called to make a follow up appointment and am blocked in the system for an additional $10.00 copay that I wasn't even aware of. I will send her $10.00 but will look for a new dermatologist, not to mention that I am a medical biller myself and I never heard of such a thing. would never recommend her to anyone.!!!!!

January 29th, 2016

She is excellent all around. I have referred many friends but her wait time is horrendous!

December 22nd, 2015

What a joke of a person that calls herself a Dr.!!! Very unprofessional to both patients and staff. Fights wtih the staff in front of waiting room while we have to sit for 2 overs PLUS watching a movie. This Dr. would be good if she cared more, she doesn't and her patients are just a $$ amount to her.

October 3rd, 2015

I don't recommend this doctor, to me it was a bad experience...if you want to wait 2 hours to be seen go to the a hospital you get better luck there she is overbooked and spends 10 minutes or less. It doesn't even give you time to ask questions. You go to a doctor to feel better not to feel stressed and disappointed. Services are not free so find a doctor that is worth your money.

August 10th, 2015

Great doctor! Had to wait awhile but she is worth it.

April 10th, 2015

I would highly recommend her, I love everything about her and her staff.

March 29th, 2014

beware!

Beware dr.llarda said I had pre cancer cells and without explaining the results of what I would experience after the freezing of part of my nose forehead, brow and sides of my nose, temple I can only say she had to buy her medical license. I was on fire, thank god their was a cvs a block away, as I needed ice packs for my ride home. I thank god I wasn't alone. Her assistant was the one that explained the blistering scabbing I would have. Needless to say I am scared and can't use any cream as it makes the sites swell and turn red. I am currently using a real Doctor in manhattan which I am very comfortable with ,I will be soon be going for a follow up and exam. Stay away from llarda if you want a real doctor obviously she's not.The only reason she got 1 star is because of it being a requirement .

March 19th, 2014

One of the worst ever

I wish I had research her first before I went through my primary doc'S referral. First appt. had to wait 2 1/2 hours. I asked her to take out a mole that change size in short time for biopsy. She says let's observe first. After that much wasted time waiting, I wasn't going to just take no for an answer. She did a 2 mins extraction then told me to come back in 2 weeks. I asked for first appt and made sure to come 30 mins early. Time comes and she was late 1 hour. They called me to examining room and waited another 30 mins before she finally came. She rushes and just say " sorry for the wait." Dry and horrible bedside manner. That will be my last time in her office.