Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Donna Lynn on Jan 14th, 2016

She saved my son's life. Great Doctor and Hospital Mt. Sinai Hospital, NY. The care and staff was great!!

Tumor show details Tumor
by Henry C. on Apr 25th, 2014

Her bedside manner was great. She answered my questions. I really appreciate what she did for me.

Saving my life♡ show details Saving my life♡
by kelley w on Jan 2nd, 2014

I am so grateful to have been blessed with such a caring, compassionate and extremely talented Doctor! She is honest with you but positive. I would never go anywhere else if this comes back...I will be right back there telling her to do her magic♡ I can not express my gratitude enough... and to all the doctors, nurses and her wonderfully upbeat Linda:) Thank you all and bless you♡ xoxo

Oct 9th, 2013

When I came to see you for my glioblastoma your qualification and reputation were obvious, but what I found was much more than that. With the visit I felt instantly secure not like at home where I was told that my cancer was too advanced to treat. Sorry it took me 3 years to write this! Thank you Dr. Germano.

IT Manager show details IT Manager
by M Weinmann on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Germano is truly one of the most exceptional physicians I have ever met. her dedication of time to listen to my issues, as well as a follow up call from herself to find out how I was feeling was something I rarely experienced with any other healthcare provider. Not only was Dr. Germano dedicated, so was her staff, they were polite, understanding and not rushed. All staff explained steps involved in my recovery, I was kept abreast of everything. they explained my medication instructions very clearly including any side effects and actions I should take in the event of side effects. Thank You Dr. Germano and your team to getting me back up and running in no time!

Amazing skill! show details Amazing skill!
Oct 6th, 2013

Dr. Germano, the surgery you performed on me has made a great difference on my level of functioning and quality of life. Your compassion and skills will always be remembered. My heart if filled with gratitude for your care to me and the time you and your team spent with me and my family navigating through my illness. I am very blessed to have you as my surgeon. Thank you for your amazing work!

Amazing skills! show details Amazing skills!
Oct 5th, 2013

Dr. Germano, the surgery you performed on me has made a great difference in my level of functioning and quality of life. Your compassion and skills will always be remembered. My heart if filled with gratitude for your care to me and the time you and your team spent with me and my family navigating through my illness. I am very blessed to have you as my surgeon. Thank you for your amazing work!

by Josh B on Oct 5th, 2013

World class physician, caring, attentive to details, actually listens to her patients. I live in Florida now and would get on a plane for an appointment with Dr. Germano as there is no one else I would want to see.

horrible show details horrible
Jul 17th, 2012

Would never recommend this doctor....

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comment. I take patient feedback seriously and am sorry for how you feel. I do not know what led you to write this, however please feel free to give me a call and I will do my best to address your concerns.

Jul 14th, 2010

This Doctor/Neurosurgeon is one of the best in the USA & affiliated with MT.Sinai Medical center which is VERY GOOD !!

A truly gifted and talented surgeon show details A truly gifted and talented surgeon
by Jo-Ann Freda, Orange CT on May 10th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Germano..she truly was an angel sent to care for my daughter. Her expertise with my daughters condition, as well as her patience and understanding (being my daughter was a teen) was incredible. She was thorough and most importantly so far ahead with her diagnosis and treatment then any other brain surgeon we spoke with. My daughter is in excellent health now and only thanks to Dr. Germano!