Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
A successful experience
I had a large brain tumor removed on a Monday and left the hospital on Wed. I had no pain and no side effects and was stable on my feet the same day as the operation. What more could you ask for? The operation was performed by a real pro who communicated with me and my wife in a most professional manner. The results indicate that she is the best and judging by my experience, I would recommend her to all.

January 14th, 2016
She saved my son's life. Great Doctor and Hospital Mt. Sinai Hospital, NY. The care and staff was great!!

April 25th, 2014
Tumor
Her bedside manner was great. She answered my questions. I really appreciate what she did for me.

January 2nd, 2014
Saving my life♡
I am so grateful to have been blessed with such a caring, compassionate and extremely talented Doctor! She is honest with you but positive. I would never go anywhere else if this comes back...I will be right back there telling her to do her magic♡ I can not express my gratitude enough... and to all the doctors, nurses and her wonderfully upbeat Linda:) Thank you all and bless you♡ xoxo

October 9th, 2013
When I came to see you for my glioblastoma your qualification and reputation were obvious, but what I found was much more than that. With the visit I felt instantly secure not like at home where I was told that my cancer was too advanced to treat. Sorry it took me 3 years to write this! Thank you Dr. Germano.

October 8th, 2013
IT Manager
Dr. Germano is truly one of the most exceptional physicians I have ever met. her dedication of time to listen to my issues, as well as a follow up call from herself to find out how I was feeling was something I rarely experienced with any other healthcare provider. Not only was Dr. Germano dedicated, so was her staff, they were polite, understanding and not rushed. All staff explained steps involved in my recovery, I was kept abreast of everything. they explained my medication instructions very clearly including any side effects and actions I should take in the event of side effects. Thank You Dr. Germano and your team to getting me back up and running in no time!

October 6th, 2013
Amazing skill!
Dr. Germano, the surgery you performed on me has made a great difference on my level of functioning and quality of life. Your compassion and skills will always be remembered. My heart if filled with gratitude for your care to me and the time you and your team spent with me and my family navigating through my illness. I am very blessed to have you as my surgeon. Thank you for your amazing work!

October 5th, 2013
Amazing skills!
Dr. Germano, the surgery you performed on me has made a great difference in my level of functioning and quality of life. Your compassion and skills will always be remembered. My heart if filled with gratitude for your care to me and the time you and your team spent with me and my family navigating through my illness. I am very blessed to have you as my surgeon. Thank you for your amazing work!

October 5th, 2013
World class physician, caring, attentive to details, actually listens to her patients. I live in Florida now and would get on a plane for an appointment with Dr. Germano as there is no one else I would want to see.

July 17th, 2012
horrible
Would never recommend this doctor....

July 14th, 2010
This Doctor/Neurosurgeon is one of the best in the USA & affiliated with MT.Sinai Medical center which is VERY GOOD !!

May 10th, 2010
A truly gifted and talented surgeon
I highly recommend Dr. Germano..she truly was an angel sent to care for my daughter. Her expertise with my daughters condition, as well as her patience and understanding (being my daughter was a teen) was incredible. She was thorough and most importantly so far ahead with her diagnosis and treatment then any other brain surgeon we spoke with. My daughter is in excellent health now and only thanks to Dr. Germano!