Dr. Isabelle Wilkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isabelle Wilkins?

Best Doctor EVER!

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Could anyone be SO lucky to have Dr. Wilkins as an option when looking for a doctor. I ADORE this lady. My husband and I were moving to Houston from Dallas in 1995. Being told i may never be able to have a child, we were totally unprepared to learn I was 8 weeks pregnant. One of the few awesome things my hubby has done, was when he found us Dr. WIlkins. Being in a high risk pregnancy which she specialized in was nothing but a gift from God. I read those 2 not too happy reviews and they must have "assumed" she was rude, however she is a joy and perhaps her personality and dry wit may have caused them to view her a bad light but as we all know....we all have bad days. She helped me make it through 3 highrisk pregnancies and i owe her my gratefulness for helping me through all the ups and downs. Always professional with a fun bedside manner. Unlike some doctors who may feel superior to their patients, Dr. Wilkins truly made me feel that ALL the millions of questions i asked were the first time she'd been asked them!

Oustanding person. Wonderful doctor.

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I was under her care for two pregnancies. Twins and singleton. She is very kind, compassionate, personable, knowledgeable, up front, imformative, and reasonable. No ego issues. She arranged for my delivery and care at another hospital with a former intern when the texas med ctr flooded, but she stay involved the whole process. Called me and my "new" doctor. Then she took me back into her care. I really felt comfortable and in good care with her.

Posted on August 25th, 2010

Dr Wilkins is one of the smartest, and most dedicated physicians I have ever encountered. Her MFM clinic is one of the best I have been to in the city of Chicago.

Wonderful

Posted on August 22nd, 2010

Dr. Wilkin's is the reason my daughter is alive today. She is the kindest, more caring doctor I have ever met. I was her patient when she was practicing in Houston and I never once heard her be rude to staff. Her bedside manner is wonderful, in fact, she offered to bring me Thanksgiving dinner as I was in the hospital on bedrest. I have recommended her to anyone I have known that needed a MFM specialist.

Posted on July 10th, 2010

I overheard her being rude to office staff. Condescending, demeaning. She is arrogant and rude. Personal experience is that she is demeaning to people. Condescending. She may be smart. But she is a miserable human being.

attitude