A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabelle Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabelle Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabelle Ponge Wilson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Isabelle P. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Isabelle Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Isabelle Wilson practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.