A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabelo Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabelo Remedio Lim MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Isabelo R. Lim practice?
- Dr. Isabelo Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isabelo Lim practices Surgery near Palatine, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Streamwood, IL.
See Palatine Surgeons.