Overall Review

April 11th, 2016
Dr. Rosenberg was my children's doctor and now my grandchild soon to arrive; that should say how much we think of his care and that of his staff. His advice kept me from listening to non medically educated people (teachers) who ganged up on us as parents to have my son take medication for ADHD. My son had top grades, was polite but so much energy he could not stay in his chair or keep quiet. Dr. Rosenberg said "discipline" and he was right as the 20 years since that time have proven (a talk about time management from the Dean of his college helped too); and some of his friends who did take the ADHD drugs ended up at Children's Mercy Hospital and never got past 9th grade. Yale University conducted a study in our city on this very subject along with exercise to help alleviate the problem and had outstanding results. I like doctors that are careful to prescribe drugs! All his staff and other doctors were very professional, friendly, and competent too.

May 20th, 2011
My experience with Child Care Limited has always been positive. Dr. Rosenberg has cared for my children for 9 years. He a very good pediatrician and his pediatric office is very accomodating.