A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isac Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isac Simpson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Genital Warts
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Male Circumcision
- Preventive Medicine
- Psoriasis (Papulosquamous Skin Diseases)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer (Nevi and Melanomas)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isac Phil Simpson DO is a male Dermatologist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isac P. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Isac Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Isac Simpson practices Dermatology and Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists and Phoenix Family Physicians.