A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isador Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isador Lieberman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isador Lieberman, FRCSC, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebrae inflammation (Spondylitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isador H Lieberman FRCSC, MBA, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Isador H. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Isador Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Isador Lieberman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.