A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isador Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isador Lieberman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isador Lieberman, FRCSC, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebrae inflammation (Spondylitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isador H Lieberman FRCSC, MBA, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Isador H. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Isador Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Isador Lieberman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.