Dr. Isador Lieberman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isador Lieberman?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Isador Lieberman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2016

Dr. Lieberman and his entire staff was wonderful!!

October 8th, 2016

Dr. Lieberman has saved my life and my back. For three years I trusted a doctor in Ft. Worth, that doctor left my back in a shape that I could not walk with out pain. Dr. Liberman fixed his screw up, in my back and neck. I still have another surgery to go on my back and Dr. Liberman will be the one to do it. He is the best

June 29th, 2015

I have never met a doctor as fabulous as Dr. Lieberman. Him and his staff are absolutely amazing. Everybody from the office to the hospital. You know you are being taken care of 100%. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and all I can say for it being a hospital visit it was top notch. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lieberman and his staff.

February 24th, 2015

Dr. Lieberman operated on my back after having severe back pain for years and there is no more pain for me. He and his staff are wonderful.

February 17th, 2014

My experience with Dr.Lieberman

I had found Dr Lieberman by speaking to other doctors in the area. I had a rather severe case of Scoliosis and was very impressed by how well he explained my specific case and how much he cared about his patients. I had my first back surgery in 11/2012. He came to see me before the surgery and reassured me. Post Op he came to my room every day to check on my progress and I could tell by his actions that he really did care that I got the best care possible. His staff at his office were equally caring and made you feel like you were his only patient. I highly recommend Dr. Lieberman should you need any kind of back surgery. I have no regrets having him do my surgery, You'll be in great hands if you do.

June 12th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Lieberman has performed three surgeries on my back. I could not ask for a better doctor and surgeon. His staff has always been helpful and friendly. I am feeling great and would not be able to move like I do today without Dr. Lieberman. I highly recommend him to anyone that is having back problems.

November 14th, 2011

I love Dr. Lieberman

His surgical procedure on my back changed my life forever. He is a fantastic doctor and wonderful guy.

June 22nd, 2011

Very open and honest regarding outcome(s) that may be expected and risks involved. Extremely thorough in diagnosis. Encouraqed questions and spent time answering them.

May 11th, 2011

Exceptional

Dr. Lieberman was absolutely wonderful! His bedside manner was better than any other physician I have seen, and i have seen ALOT! Not only was he able to give me my life back he was also able to offer me a minimally invasive surgical option. Dr. Lieberman and the Texas Back Institute are the ONLY spine center I will ever trust with my back!

March 14th, 2011

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

Don't let his CV or his smiley face in the picture fool you. I have a complicated case but that is no excuse for the way I was treated.He did not acknowledge the diagnosis other doctors have nor did he offer any ideas of how to treat the loss of strength to my hand and leg or the loss of sagittal balance. (My thoracic spine is very flat and over-shortened from a previous surgery and I have to lean far forward to walk or sit. I was hoping to have a revision that would allow me to function.)He could have helped me if he had wanted to but he had no warmth or caring. He was very cold and the negative comments he made took me a week to get out of my head. I would not recommend him to anyone.

February 22nd, 2011

Great Surgeon

Dr. Lieberman was great!

July 6th, 2010

Bad Outcome

Lumbar surgery a disaster. Wrong diagnosis and left with painful problems after. Four months later had to go to another surgeon and have corrective surgery to fix what Dr Lieberman did.