A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfeld
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.