A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isadore Yablon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isadore Yablon is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yablon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isadore Yablon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablon graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Yablon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scope Medical
- Concentra Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isadore Gerald Yablon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Isadore G. Yablon practice?
- Dr. Isadore Yablon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isadore Yablon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Windermere, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Windermere Surgeons.