A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaiah Pittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaiah Pittman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pittman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Pittman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaiah Pittman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Pittman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaiah Pittman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Isaiah Pittman practice?
- Dr. Isaiah Pittman has 1 office location.
Dr. Isaiah Pittman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Internists and Terre Haute Endocrinologists.