Dr. Isaiah Pittman IV Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Isaiah Pittman IV?

Prepare to wait at appointments.

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Will not talk on the phone about a lab i just had after a visit. You have to make another appointment even though I just saw him the day before. The nurse said he would not talk to me unless I made another appointment. Even the nurse would not tell me the result over the phone. I went to the hospital and got the result and never went back to him. I wore an enlite sensor and they wanted me to wear their sensor to get readings even though I had the same dang thing on. I lived an hour and a half away and refused to do it. Refused to double up on something that made no sense only to line his pocket. He also makes money from big pharma for pushing their pills. You can search online the figure is high. He doesn't spend a lot of time listening to you about symptoms. His nurses are some of the rudest I have ever met.

RUDE DOCTOR

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

This doctor is very rude, calls his patients FAT not once but several times. Don't go to him.

Posted on July 15th, 2016

In the few times I've seen him he's helped get my a1c back within normal range and a bonus, the medication has assisted in my losing 50pounds.

Different

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Brings primates to appointments really unsanitary. Not good medical practice.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I would not recommend anyone to Dr. Pittman. I had to wait in an office for over an hour. He didn't spend any time with me. When I tried to talk to him about my thyroid issue, which is why I went to him, he didn't really want to talk to me about it. He just wanted to test me for diabetes. I will not be going back to him.

Left in tears after 1st visit

Posted on April 29th, 2015

After waiting for an hour & 1/2, I finally got back to a room where the nurses began to rush & weren't very friendly. Mind you, my appointment was at 3:15.. I got back to the room a little after 4:30. it didn't take long for Dr. Pittman to come in, but when he did he was walking out as quick as he walked in. 5 minutes at top this doctor spent "talking" with me. All questions he asked should've been in my chart. One of the very first questions he asked was something that bothers & haunts me on a daily basis, so I started crying, due to it being a tough subject.. no compassion. To top it off he didn't ask me if I had any questions or concerns... Which I did... Lots of them! This was an appointment I had been looking forward to for about 3 months, hoping & expecting compassion & answers. I got neither! needless to say, I'm canceling the follow up appointment they made me & I'm finding a specialist in Indy.

1 hr and 35 minutes after going back to a room

Posted on January 30th, 2015

You know I can see maybe going to a doctor and occasionally having to wait a length of time however, when it comes happening every time and there is only 3 patients ahead of you it is ridiculous. Today my patience run out. After 1 hr and 35 minutes I had enough. Stepped out and told my doctor if he wanted to discuss my blood work or make another appointment for me then to call me, for I had waited long enough. If are over scheduling they should stop and schedule their appointment further apart. To him my time may not be valuable to me it is.

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

If you are 30 or more minutes late for your appointment you have to reschedule. Being on time he is always 45 minutes to 3 hours late. After sitting in a cold room for hours he is with you for 5 minutes or less pushes weight loss drugs and tells you to come back in two weeks for the same treatment. I have already changed doctors and will not recommend Dr. Pittman to anyone.

respect should go both ways...

Posted on July 16th, 2014

you make an appt they expect you there on time... but then you sit there for hours until he comes in... respect for each other time is not fulled shown in this office...and yes he does punch on his tablet alot..and yes it about the pt chart... but there is something about believe someone who looks you in the eyes to talk to you... bedside manner this man has none... he isnt personalble at all... i understand he is busy...but so are his patients that come in ..they have lives too and things that have to get done..but they are there cause they need his help...take time to listen and address the issue without judging right off the bat... follow up visit are good when needed...to talk about what is next after you was just there 2 day..come back to talk about labs is just more money... and cant afford to keep doing that... so understanding the finances of the pt is important too.....

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Dr. Pittman isn't "Playing with his tablet," he has his electronic medical records on his tablet, and he is looking at your labs, last note, any tests you may have had done, and doing your office notes. So it is incorrect that you say he is playing with the tablet, he is not on it playing games or checking his email...he is looking at your chart the same as if he had a paper chart. Just wanted to clarify that. : )

Plays with his tablet entire visit

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Both appointments had to wait over an hour. He comes in friendly but then spends his time playing with his tablet, not paying much attention to the patient. Tried to push medications advertised in his office which I didn't ask for and didn't need. When I asked about my symptoms he went off on how fat all Americans are. I'm of average weight, so this rant was off-point and irrelevant. Apparently a doctor with an agenda which doesn't have much to do with addressing a patient's needs.

Excellent.