Learn more about Dr. Isaias Irgau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaias Irgau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irgau
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irgau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaias Irgau, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irgau graduated from University Of Bristol, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irgau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaias Irgau MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Isaias Irgau practice?
- Dr. Isaias Irgau has 5 office locations.
Dr. Isaias Irgau practices Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.