A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaias Paja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaias Paja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaias Paja, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paja graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paja has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bear Valley Community Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaias Paja MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isaias Paja practice?
- Dr. Isaias Paja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaias Paja practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.