Dr. Isak Isakov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isak Isakov?

clonazepam

Posted on August 10th, 2015

It works, except online clonazepam continuations. Each month I have to call 100 of times to this medical office in order to ask them to make online refill of my clonazepam. I visit d-r I.Isakov each 2 months, but I need clonazepam prescription to be renewed every 1 month. It really makes my uncomfortable.

Bad news!

Posted on May 11th, 2014

Posted on November 6th, 2011

This doctor is very unprofessional. Whenever I would go to him for an appointment, I would sit there while he was on the phone most of the time dealing with other patients and his own personal business while I was in the office waiting for him. Whenever he paid any attention to me he did most of the talking and was very discouraging to my career plans, always telling me to change my profession. When I came to ask him to take me off my medication, which was Klonopin I was taking for panic attacks he was very discouraging. He told me that if I come off I will be back in his office asking for help. I disagreed with him. He also started talking about another medical condition I have which is interstitial cystitis and he is not a urologist. He kept on screaming and telling me I do not have that condition and my symptoms of this illness is all in my head. This is a real condition and I was diagnosed way before I even knew him by a very good team of doctor's and the treatment for it helped me. He is a psychiatrist who should only stick to psychiatry and not get involved in other forms of medicine. I think he is a very bad doctor and tries to keep people on medication rather than helping patients get better and come off.

Posted on June 27th, 2017