A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isam Balat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isam Balat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isam Balat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Balat graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Balat has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isam Y Balat MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Isam Y. Balat practice?
- Dr. Isam Balat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Isam Balat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.