A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isam Diab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isam Diab is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isam Diab, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Diab graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Diab has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isam Abdulkader Diab MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Isam A. Diab practice?
- Dr. Isam Diab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Isam Diab practices Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Rheumatologists.