Dr. Isam Habib MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017
Not Professional
My husband was very sick for nearly a year. He had been treated for many different ailments and no one could figure out what was wrong. We were refered to Dr Habib. He said he had Asthma, gave him meds and come back in a month. Went back in a month and said, no it isn't Asthma, stop meds. It is Lisnipril. Go off for 3 months and come back. We asked him to do a D-Dimer Test and a Broncscope. He said, I'm the DR. if he had a PE, he would be dead by now. And, I make more money doing a Bronscope than sitting here talking to you. I'm the Dr and he doesn't need it. He never did a Pulmonary Function test. He did the D-Dimer and it came back positive. However, he didn't have a PE. My husband only got worse. I finally thought he was going to die and took him to Marshfield. They did a Broncscope as requested and a Pulmonary Function test. He was High Severely Asthmatic, plus has TrachialBronchial Malasia. He will never get well, because it wasn't caught in time. The only reason Dr Habib did the D-Dimer test is because I mentioned it and I think he felt that if he didn't do it and there was a PE, there would be a law suit. I wish I could sue the man. He is rude and arrogant. The man should not be in practice. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

October 19th, 2016
Poor communication and a hot head
This man has no communication skills. He will not look at any documents you bring in to review you. States it is not his job and tells you to go see another doctor about your sleep apnea and how it relates to other illnesses you have. Watch out for his temper.

January 28th, 2015
This doctor is the best one that I've been to! He knew exactly what he was doing and I'd definitely recommend him.

May 7th, 2014
Dr. Habib listens well and appears to understand my issues. He suggests care and plans a strategy to deal with my issues in a comfortable manner. There was no need for Dr. Habib to follow up on anything. Follow up is my responsibility but I had to check something in the list. From my visit in the office, I would assume he would follow up if there were something he had to follow up.

March 20th, 2017