A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isam Marar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isam Marar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Marar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isam Marar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Marar graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Marar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isam Elias Marar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Isam E. Marar practice?
- Dr. Isam Marar has 1 office location.
Dr. Isam Marar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Council Bluffs, IA.
See Council Bluffs Internists and Council Bluffs Endocrinologists.