Dr. Isam Zibdeh Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Isam Zibdeh?

best ob gyn i have ever had!!

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I have had dr zibdeh with my pregnancies and deliverys 2 which went full term and 1 that i miscarried with and had to had a suction d and c he has al ...

Very Unprofessional

Posted on May 17th, 2011

I was diagnosed with a very serious disorder and told to lay naked on a bed with a dish towel? over my chest, I was there to be diagnosed for endometriosis in order to have surgery to correct the issue and be able to have children. He literally came into the room screaming at me because I didn't have insurance talking about money and had the nerve to tell me that "if you want a baby! go out and get one! that'll fix the issue!!" No that won't fix the issue, I came there for some help and was treated like crap the whole time. I wouldn't take my dog to him.

Posted on June 5th, 2017