A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isamettin Aral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isamettin Aral, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aral graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Aral has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isamettin Andrew Aral MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Isamettin A. Aral practice?
- Dr. Isamettin Aral has 1 office location.
Dr. Isamettin Aral practices Radiation Oncology near Riverhead, NY.
See Riverhead Oncologists.