A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isamettin Aral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isamettin Aral, Radiation Oncologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isamettin Aral, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aral graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Aral has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isamettin Andrew Aral MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Isamettin A. Aral practice?
- Dr. Isamettin Aral has 4 office locations.
Dr. Isamettin Aral practices Radiation Oncology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Garden City Radiation Oncologists.