A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nereida Lopez Thibault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nereida Lopez Thibault is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nereida Lopez Thibault, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez Thibault graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Lopez Thibault has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nereida Isaura Lopez Thibault MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nereida I. Lopez Thibault practice?
- Dr. Nereida Lopez Thibault has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nereida Lopez Thibault practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.