Dr. Ish Kumar, MDIs this you?
865 Merrick Rd
Baldwin, NY 11510
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ish Kumar, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- DISC PROBLEMS
- Degenerative Spine
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ish R. Kumar practice?
Dr. Ish Kumar practices Neurological Surgery near Baldwin, NY.
See Baldwin Surgeons.