A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isha Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isha Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isha Mehta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isha Parag Mehta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Isha P. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Isha Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Isha Mehta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.