Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isha Mustafa
Dr. Isha Mustafa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with another office in Chestnut Hill, MA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mustafa is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Faulkner Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Isha Mustafa has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Isha Mustafa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.
Dr. John Rousou
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Springfield, MA 0.01 mi45
Dr. Zidoon Nasser
General Surgery, Family Medicine, Residency
Springfield, MA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Barbara Robinson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Springfield, MA 0.01 mi27