A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishaan Kalha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishaan Kalha, Gastroenterologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishaan Kalha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalha graduated from St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishaan Singh Kalha MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ishaan S. Kalha practice?
- Dr. Ishaan Kalha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ishaan Kalha practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Gastroenterologists.