A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishaan Kalha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishaan Kalha, Gastroenterologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalha
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishaan Kalha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalha graduated from St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishaan Singh Kalha MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ishaan S. Kalha practice?
- Dr. Ishaan Kalha has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ishaan Kalha practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Gastroenterologists.