A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishaan Kalha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishaan Kalha, Gastroenterologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishaan Kalha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalha graduated from St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans