A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishaan Kalha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishaan Kalha, Gastroenterologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalha
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishaan Kalha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalha graduated from St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishaan Singh Kalha MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ishaan S. Kalha practice?
- Dr. Ishaan Kalha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ishaan Kalha practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Gastroenterologists.