A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishak Bishara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishak Bishara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishak Bishara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishara graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg, Mannheim Faculty.
Dr. Bishara has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishak Nessim Zaki Bishara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ishak N. Bishara practice?
- Dr. Ishak Bishara has 1 office location.
Dr. Ishak Bishara practices Family Medicine near South El Monte, CA.
See South El Monte Family Physicians.