A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishak Bishara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishak Bishara is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishak Bishara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishara graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg, Mannheim Faculty.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bishara has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bishara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ishak N. Bishara practice?
Dr. Ishak Bishara practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near South El Monte, CA.
See South El Monte Emergency Physicians, South El Monte Family Physicians, and South El Monte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.