A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isham Huizar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huizar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huizar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isham Huizar, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huizar graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Dr. Huizar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isham A Huizar MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Isham A. Huizar practice?
- Dr. Isham Huizar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isham Huizar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Critical Care Practitioners, and Greenville Pulmonologists.