Dr. Isham Pauli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isham Pauli?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 14th, 2011

I love Dr. Pauli. However, I am leaving his practice due to the inability to get in to see him when my child is sick. The PA there is AWFUL! and I refuse to be forced to see her anymore. She WOULDN"T even take my child's temp and refused to do a thorough exam and just threw another antibiotic at us hoping to placate us. My son has been sick for 2 weeks with bronchiolitis, ear infection and throat infection and antibiotics have not been working. I think that deserves some attention... she told me the temperatures I was reporting were not possible... when asked to take his temp herself, she refused. I will never go back.

March 14th, 2016