3.0
  • 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2015
Ishaq Ali - Horrible experience I saw him once his nurse took my blood pressure and said I had 128/73 which would have been great if it had been correct. I have a history of uncontrolled hypertension so I new it was wrong. I asked the doctor to recheck it and he acted like I was stupid but he did my blood pressure was 168/100 , and he laughed about it. His "exam" consisted of him tapping on my knees and asking me to squeeze his fingers and decided I was fine, but he did order an MRI. His staff was going to schedule it and call me back I had to call numerous times for two days before I was able to get it scheduled. I called him back the day after the MRI because my face and hands were numb and tingling and I felt like my heart was fluttering. I called first thing in the morning and again after numerous calls I was finally called by the nurse after 3pm and was told they were prescribing neurotin, I was not told what it was or why that particular med. I googled it and found out it is an anti seizure med. I DO NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!!!

May 15th, 2014