A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishaq Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishaq Syed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Syed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Syed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishaq Yousuf Syed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ishaq Y. Syed practice?
- Dr. Ishaq Syed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ishaq Syed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clemmons, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Clemmons Surgeons.