A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishola Adeyemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishola Adeyemo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeyemo graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Adeyemo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hosp Of Bklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishola Adeyemo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ishola Adeyemo practice?
- Dr. Ishola Adeyemo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ishola Adeyemo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.