A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishrat Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishrat Hakim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Hakim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hakim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ishrat Hakim practice?
Dr. Ishrat Hakim practices Otolaryngology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, IN.
See Glendale Otolaryngologists.