Dr. Ishrat Rafi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ishrat Rafi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2011

Horrible Staff

Like others have said the staff is horrible. I love Dr Rafi and she is the smartest and most educated Dr I know but the staff is horrible. I call there and am put on hold forever. They are rude and ignorant and don't know the meaning of phone manners. When I walk in the office I feel like I am in a different world fromt he moment I check in to the moment the Dr walks in the room. I wish management would pay attention to reviews and hire a brand new staff. With myself being 8 months pregnant I am not sure of what I may do the next time someone at the front desk smacks their lips at me.

August 2nd, 2011

Staff Issues

The staff at Dr. Rafi's office are unpleasant, and often times rude and condescending. They are my primary reason for leaving Dr. Rafi's care. When I call, I am put on hold for ages, multiple times. I was recently billed for a visit that I was never there for, since she is no longer my doctor. When I called to address the situation the staff refused to talk to me and insisted I call the billing office. Now the billing office has to try to get them to talk to them about whether or not I was actually there, and they too are frustrated. In summary, it just wasn't worth remaining a patient here. I found another, great, St.Agnes affiliated office, and am very happy with the change.

July 5th, 2011

Best OB GYN OFFICE in Town

I've been a patient of Dr. Rafi for 5 years. She has delivered two babies for me, performed one surgery on me and has diagnosed/treated a slew of womanly issues. You can trust her to know her stuff, get it right and do it all in a caring, friendly, timely manner.

November 30th, 2009

Dr. Rafi is an excellent doctor, she makes you feel comfortable, and is easy to talk to. I refered my daughter, and she has referred her friends. Thank you Dr. Rafi for all your help.

July 27th, 2016