A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishreth Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishreth Siddiqui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Dr. Siddiqui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishreth Fatima Siddiqui MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ishreth F. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Ishreth Siddiqui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ishreth Siddiqui practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Las Cruces Family Physicians.