A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishtiaq Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishtiaq Malik, Internist, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiologist, PCP, General Practice is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishtiaq Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Thallium Stress Test
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishtiaq Malik MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ishtiaq Malik practice?
- Dr. Ishtiaq Malik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ishtiaq Malik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Bowie, MD.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.