A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishtiaq Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishtiaq Malik, Internist, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiologist, PCP, General Practice is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishtiaq Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Thallium Stress Test
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishtiaq Malik MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ishtiaq Malik practice?
- Dr. Ishtiaq Malik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ishtiaq Malik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Bowie, MD.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.