A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishtiaque Bangash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishtiaque Bangash is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishtiaque Bangash, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangash graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Bangash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishtiaque Ahmad Bangash BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ishtiaque A. Bangash practice?
- Dr. Ishtiaque Bangash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ishtiaque Bangash practices Pediatrics near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians.