A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishtpreet Uppal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishtpreet Uppal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Uppal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishtpreet Kaur Uppal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ishtpreet K. Uppal practice?
- Dr. Ishtpreet Uppal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ishtpreet Uppal practices Family Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Albany Primary Care Doctors.