A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishvarlal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishvarlal Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishvarlal Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishvarlal Madhavjibhai Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ishvarlal M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ishvarlal Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ishvarlal Patel practices Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Pediatricians.