Overall Review

February 26th, 2015
not satisfactory
My experience with this doctor was not satisfactory. I will never take my kids here ever. First of all, he misdiagnosed me. I was lucky enough to get a second opinion and stop taking his prescription, which made me sick! Then, he was asking me to bring my kids in for physical checkup. I don't trust him.

March 22nd, 2013
Good doctor
It was very easy to get an appointment and the office staff were very friendly. The wait time was less than 10 minutes and the office was well organised. The doctor was very professional and genuinely concerned. He answered all my questions and also followed up just within two days . The doctor called me up personally to discuss my lab results. I would recommend Dr. Patel !!!

August 1st, 2012
HE IS AWESOME! HE WAS MY DOCTOR SINCE I WAS A BABY! HE WAS MY ONLY DOCTOR

January 14th, 2011
Incompetent
Dr. Ish Patel (of Chandler, AZ) grossly misdiagnosed me, insulted me multiple times and overcharged me over the course of approximately 8 months.Here are the specifics:A. I came in because of ongoing chest pains and heart palpitations. The issue was so extreme that I left work at midday and rushed to see Dr. Patel. It was as if he didn't even care. He spent maybe 5 minutes with me and to my dismay and shock, he conveyed he thought my chest pains were due to acid reflux. Long story short, I ended up not accepting this diagnosis and requested follow up tests. The issue ended up being a genetic disorder that was driving my triglycerides north of 500 (a healthy individual should be below 100). B. My only sibling drank herself to death less than a year before I started seeing Ish Patel. It hurt. During my initial interview with Patel, I mentioned this incident when he asked about family history. I followed by making it crystal clear that I have a drink maybe once every two weeks and don't even enjoy getting drunk. From then on, every time I would see him, he would ask me if I had been abusing alcohol, despite me repeatedly outlining that I am not an alcoholic. I found this extremely insensitive and insulting given the circumstances. C. He charged more for copay and then wouldn't credit or refund.