A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishwar Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishwar Chopra, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Chopra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
- Catholic Med Ctr, Manchester, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ishwar C. Chopra practice?
- Dr. Ishwar Chopra practices Urology near Riviera Beach, FL.