A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishwar Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishwar Chopra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopra
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chopra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ishwar Chopra, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Chopra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
- Catholic Med Ctr, Manchester, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishwar Chander Chopra MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ishwar C. Chopra practice?
- Dr. Ishwar Chopra has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ishwar Chopra practices Urology near Riviera Beach, FL.