A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishwar Jagasia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jagasia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jagasia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagasia graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Jagasia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gibson Area Hospital
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center O.S.F.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishwar Kumar Jagasia MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ishwar K. Jagasia practice?
- Dr. Ishwar Jagasia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ishwar Jagasia practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Normal, IL.
See Normal Radiologists.