A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishwari Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishwari Prasad is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Prasad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital-Central Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishwari Prasad MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ishwari Prasad practice?
- Dr. Ishwari Prasad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ishwari Prasad practices Gastroenterology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Gastroenterologists.