A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ishwari Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ishwari Prasad is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Prasad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ishwari Prasad MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ishwari Prasad practice?
- Dr. Ishwari Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ishwari Prasad practices Gastroenterology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Gastroenterologists.